Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pepsi Throwback

I just wanted to drop a quick few lines to give my thoughts about the new Pepsi Throwback. I had my first sip of it not to long ago and gotta admit it isn't to bad. If you're unfamilar with it...it is a all natural sugar alternative that is a little better for ya. It doesn't contain the corn syrup, which can be harmful, so that's a good thing. When I took the first taste of it, it had a more sugary taste, and does seem to contain more sugar according to the contents, but I could wrong. Anyways not to get into the history of it and bore the crap out of you, I just wanted to say that I liked the taste of it, I like the Can design and the commercial on TV advertising it. It definitely gave it a retro feel. Mountain Dew also has its own Throwback version, which also contains all natural sugar, but I've heard mixed reviews of it. Well, that's just my thoughts about it. Overall, I like Pepsi Throwback.

No comments: